As a Field Technician you will be tasked with the servicing and installation of specialist wastewater collections systems. Training will be given in all aspects of this role, but good practical skills are essential. Pipe fitting tasks will take place in the field as well as in a warehouse environment. The job may require moderate to heavy lifting and working in confined spaces.
- Service existing sewerage systems
- Assistance during sewage system commissioning
- Installation of pumping station materials and equipment
- Installation of extensions to existing sewage systems
- Assist with polyethylene chamber welding and fit out
- Assistance to Procurement Manager during material and equipment assembly
- Assistance to Installation Manager
- Highly motivated and able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and occasionally abroad
- Pipe fitting experience
- CSCS card, Confined Space training
- Electrofusion welding experience
- 7.5 tonne lorry license
- Car and trailer driving license.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an Employment Business. Cordant People are an equal opportunities Employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job