Job Vacancy - Field Technician / Engineer SBL
Job Title: Field Technician / Engineer SBL Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Weekly Hours: Basic 40 hours a week - Flexible working days (some Saturdays maybe required)
Benefits: Company vehicle + Fuel card (company mileage only) and Company Mobile.
Location: Manchester / Preston / Livepool Area
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join our growing global company within our SBL department to assist our current team in the Maintenance of onsite LED equipment supplied to various sites across the UK, mainly in northern parts of the country such as but not limited to Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, and on occasion Edinburgh, Glasgow.
Repair and maintenance of 12v LED light system used in commercial warehouses. Full product training will be provided.
- Manage field own activities
- Diagnose LED lighting problems
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
- Oversee repairs and technical improvements
- Install new systems
- Inspect LED equipment for safety
- Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment
- Supervise and direct onsite crew (e.g. technicians)
- Draft and submit reports
- Any other ad hoc related duties.
- Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role preferred.
- Understanding of H & S safety guidelines
- Keen interest in electronics and or computer hardware although not essential would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to travel to sites with occasional overtime and weekends
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'