- Must have experience of managing a remote team
- Must have own vehicle and full clean driving licence
- Must be prepared to travel around the Yorkshire area
Our prestigious client seeks to recruit a Field Team Manager on a 3-6 month Fixed Term Contract to manage two separate Lone Worker Teams (13 in total), based around the Yorkshire area along with 2 internal admin assistants. The role will be 50/50 on the road/office based so a full clean driving licence is essential along with a vehicle as a car allowance will be paid.
On a day-to-day basis, this role will involve the following:-
- Encourage and support the two teams to observe, discuss and report Health and Safety issues in a timely manner using the current reporting tool.
- Demonstrate initiative, drive and determination by finding innovative ways to lead and improve the success of the teams, forecasting and delivering differing targets.
- Encourage and support ideas from the teams, to promote a feeling of inclusion, whilst aiming to improve Billing Data quality, promotion of vulnerability schemes and agreement of suitable repayment arrangements.
- Interface with other internal/external key stakeholders.
Essential skills and experience are as follows:-
You must have managed a remote team.
You will have excellent leadership and communication skills.
Innovative, with the ability to identify and lead change for the benefit of the business and the teams.
You must have your own vehicle and full clean driving licence.
Health and Safety experience would be ideal, but not essential.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate however, there will be an element of 'on the job’ training and candidates must have the ability to learn quickly.
There is onsite parking (on a first come first served basis), with alternative parking nearby. There are also excellent subsidised restaurant facilities on site together with a fantastic working environment and a business that offers strong core values. You will be fully supported in this role with their excellent induction and training programme!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV asap. If shortlisted, you will be required to attend our offices in Cleckheaton to register.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.
- Health Safety
- Management Skills
- Working Remotely