Field Support Technician
Job Title: Field Support Technician
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: £23,500 + On Call Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of parking and transport management solutions across the UK and overseas. They are now recruiting for a Field Support Technician who will be ideally situated in the Belfast or close surrounding areas.
SALARY - £23,500 + ON CALL BONUS + VEHICLE + BENEFITS
Field Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out all preventative service and repairs of ticketing equipment to defined standards.
Deal with basic PC related problems and set up PC for system operation.
Carry out installation tasks on Rail ticketing equipment.
Communicate with all levels of staff, both verbally and written.
Complete all documentation on time, to agreed company standards.
Field Support Technician Requirements:
- Electrical/Electronic engineering background and will hold a relevant electrical qualification i.e NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Field Support Technician Benefits:
- £23,500 annual salary.
- On Call Bonus - TBD
- 4 days on 4 days off, 12 hour shifts - 7.00am / 7.00pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Overtime available.
- Company Van, Mobile Phone, Uniform provided.
- Employer contributory pension plus life assurance.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'