Field Support Executive
£26k - 28k BASIC + OTE 29k - 31k + Vehicle + OEM Training + Career Progression + UK Wide Field Work + Fuel Card + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Package
Exciting opportunity for an aspiring/experienced salesperson to work for a well-known OEM with full training on offer and unlimited career progression. Enjoy working a varied role, providing products to new and existing clients with the chance to boost your earnings with commission.
This a role would appeal to someone who has recently graduated or someone who is looking to make a change and start a career in sales! This OEM provides their top of the range machinery worldwide. With a full order book, they continue to expand their sales department. Become a specialist in a growing & varied field.
* Provide excellent aftersales support
* Train and demonstrate new equipment on site
* Identify new business opportunities
* Build strong business relationships
* Visit UK wide client sites (2 days stay away per week)
* Graduate OR customer facing work experience (Sales, customer service etc)
* Good communication skills
* Get up and go attitude / flexible
* Full UK Driving License
- product engineer
- consulting sales
- post graduate
- junior sales engineers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'