Field Support Co-ordinator - London - OS/TW20
Salary: 20k - 25k DOE
My client who is a globally recognised leader in digital imaging and instrument technology is looking for a motivated Field Support Coordinator to join their rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Service and Support Manager you will act as the first line of communication for both customer and field team support.
You will deliver excellent customer enquiry handling whilst facilitating inbound and outbound logistics as well as de-escalate issues arising from customer complaints, process failure and logistics.
You will process purchase orders, estimate pricing and assess and raise cases where field visits or workshop assessment is necessary.
You will be a motivated self-starter, committed to achieving targets and delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs and requirements.
In return my client offers a competitive salary of up to 25k, private medical and dental care and the chance to work with a globally recognised company within digital imaging.
- You will be degree educated, ideally within the scientific or business sector.
- You will have a minimum of 1 year’s office experience.
- You will be experienced in an office based environment, working with logistics and SAP systems.
- You will be a confident communicator, able to work towards targets.
- Candidates MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Skills: Logistics, Graduate, Administration, Field Support, Communication, Business
To Apply: Please forward your CV and a covering letter to Tyler
- Purchase Orders
- Field Support