Field Supervisor - Multi Trade
£28,000 - £33,000
A local organisation that help the homeless and vulnerable people are seeking a multi trade field supervisor to join them on a permanent basis, working Monday - Friday. They pride themselves on being able to help people take control back to build a better life.
- Ensure principles andmeasuresare upheldin all works
- Ensurethe accuracy of measuresdataistreated as absolutelybusinesscritical.
- Use appropriateorganizationalframeworksfor decision making, being able togiveaccountofpreviousdecisions.
- Assist tradeoperatives in resolvingdifficultproblems, ensuring customersarekept informedandanyrelevantinformationisfedbackintothe systemsformeasurement
- Ensure systemsare inplace toallow operatives to have theright materials, toolsandinformationrequiredto completethejob
- Undertakerepairsandmaintenancemanual works
- Provide detailsofvan stock/materialsused onjobs toenable accuratecosting information andcharging and use our measuresto improve work
- Ensure compliance with Health & SafetyRegulations,including safe working practices,undertakingofriskassessmentsandaccuratereportingandrecordingofaccidentsandnearmisses.
- Workcloselyand communicateeffectivelywith the Planners/Schedulersto ensurethat jobsareOrganised and deliveredin an efficient manner
- Build and maintain effectiveworkingrelationships with keystakeholderstosupport the delivery ofthe service.
- Actasarolemodel in all you do and promoteBCHA`svision,representing thebusinessprofessionallyand positivelyin accordance with ourbehaviorsandvalues
- Putthecustomer attheheart ofall thatyou do
- Activelypromoteemployee engagement
- NVQ level 3 or above
- Specific trade qualification
- Previous maintenance experience
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Able to make effective decisions and problem solve
In return you will receive a fantastic benefits package and be able to progress within your career.
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- JOB TITLE: Multi trade field supervisor
- SECTOR: Non for Profit
- LOCATION: Bournemouth
- SALARY: £28,000 - £33, 000
- JOB TYPE: Full Time - Perm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'