Field Services Representative
Field Services Representative
£21000 - £24000/annum
Field Services Representative Water & Process Technologies
Working with the Account Managers and Field Service Leader, the FSR will be responsible for achieving defined goals & objectives as well as working safely, compliantly and efficiently within a Refinery customer.
They will take guidance from Account Managers and will sample/analyse process and water samples as well as collect corrosion and plant operational data. In conjunction with the account manager and other FSR team they will then recommend changes, report and communicate treatment programme performance with customer representatives in accordance with the service level agreement.
EHS & Compliance
• Deliver all aspects of the agreed contract including sampling, testing, reporting and consulting directly with the customer. Ensure they work in a safe manner at all times when delivering company objectives and comply with internal, legislative and customer EHS requirements and policies.
• Apply the company Legionella policy for customers who have qualifying water systems.
• To act at all times in compliance with policies when maintaining and developing relationships with customers.
• Understand the commercial agreement at each assigned customer site and ensure the Account Manager is made aware of any customer requested scope change or over consumption to maintain profitability. Work with the Account Managers to ensure that the profitability and productivity plans are achieved.
• Identify opportunities for upgrades to the Account Manager, whether Chem feed equipment, training, analytical services or increased scope of supply.
• Ensure a service plan is defined by the Account manager and then optimise the service activities at the assigned customer, to maximise productivity & profitability as well working with the Account Manager to provide adequate cover for Holidays. The service plan should contain but not be limited to scope of supply of services, time & products as well as treatment limits, performance expectations & KPI’s.
• Ensure execution of customer service plans.
• Communicate with the defined customer contacts.
• Ensure customer records are maintained at all times especially any HSE or compliance related records.
• Preferred chemistry degree or equivalent scientific qualification.
• Full UK Driving Licence required.
• Ability to effectively support multiple managers and teams.
• Good organisational, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Goal oriented self-starter.
• Tools Proficiency with PC skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To Apply Please submit your CV
- Analytical Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"