Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Field Services Management Accountant in our office in Warrington or Potters Bar. You should be able to travel between these locations including London. This role will be entitled up to 50% travelling.
We have an opportunity for a Management Accountant, the principal duties of this position are set out below. The role responsible for monitoring and reporting on the financial performance of contracts. The role expects a proactive approach to the demands of the business and to be able to adapt ways of working to continually improve the systems and processes of the department. The ideal candidate must be proactive, be able to work under pressure to meet reporting deadlines and be able to handle a portfolio of projects.
· Supporting the financial controller with the month end closing process.
· Preparing and loading data into the group reporting/performance measurement tool (HFM) as required.
· Assisting project managers in the preparation of financial project reviews.
· Project review and analysis to ensure target margins are achieved and areas of potential risk highlighted to the Financial Controller.
· Review, control & analysis of Project balances. Including: Work in progress, Contract completion, Sales in advance, Sales made not invoiced
· Facilitate monthly debtors meeting and provide support to contracts and credit control
· Supporting &/or preparing of other regular and ad hoc and monthly / quarterly reports, including assisting with preparation of the monthly management reporting packages and ensuring the contents are relevant, informative and accurate.
· You need to be part qualified accountant (AAT/CIMA/ACA/ACCA).
· Previous experience of working within a finance function.
· Good communication skills are essential.
· Oracle experience is very desirable.
· SAP experience desirable but not essential (PS, MM, SD modules) and a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market.Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.