Field Service Technicians / Engineers
Location: Inner / Outer London
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Benefits
Vehicle: Van provided
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday with rostered weekend working on call outs
We are Mulmar, we are growing and we want you!
With more than 30 years’ experience and over 100 employees throughout the UK and Ireland, we are leaders
in the supply and maintenance of espresso coffee machines in offices, high street coffee shops, restaurants, airports, hotels and food retailers.
With office working getting back to normal, people need their coffee to get through the day and this is fuelling the growth in demand for our services. We are now recruiting additional technicians / engineers to join our expanding team installing and servicing some of the world’s finest coffee machines in and around London.
We are looking for technicians looking to start their career in a field service role or who want to develop their engineering skills as well as experienced engineers to work on a wide range of increasingly complex coffee machines. We offer full training in equipment and technical skills to enable technicians at whatever level they are at, to successfully undertake these roles.
About the role:
Our Field Service Technicians / Engineers are our first line of defence ensuring the proper installation, maintenance and repair of coffee machines and ancillary equipment working to the highest standards, ensuring they function correctly, keeping our customers happy and people fuelled with coffee.
With training you will be responsible for:
- Installing coffee machines.
- Attending faults, diagnosing problems.
- Undertaking planned maintenance activities.
- Ordering parts and replacement units.
- Completing records and reports on machine status and services.
- Explaining machine faults, findings and repairs undertaken to customers.
- Liaising with customers and our service desk.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience in the maintenance of electrical equipment or as an electrician.
- Experience or knowledge of maintaining electro-mechanical equipment.
- A basic understanding of electricity and ability to understand equipment drawings / diagrams.
- Field service experience (not essential).
- Basic plumbing skills (not essential).
- Be e-literate, comfortable using PDAs, smart phones and computers/ tablets.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Good face to face customer skills.
In return we offer full product, technical, health and safety skills training in a growth industry, van, tools and a competitive salary, bonus scheme and overtime with the opportunity to become a specialist engineer, maintaining increasingly sophisticated coffee making and associated equipment.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in either of these roles, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
- Field Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'