Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: North East
Our client is a leading provider of engineering solutions to their customer base throughout the UK. They’re now recruiting for a Field Service Technician to join their team. Working from home and reporting to the Sutton in Ashfield depot the successful Field Service Technician will live in the North East of the UK and will travel to customer sites throughout East Midlands and North East and carry out the installation repair, maintenance and replacement of diesel engines and transmission systems.
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, OVERTIME AVAILABLE, PAID TRAVEL TIME, UNIFORM PROVIDED, COMPANY PENSION SCHEME, 28 DAYS HOLIDAY.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites and carry out the diagnostic troubleshooting, removal, repair, overhaul and/or installation of diesel engines/heavy duty automatic transmissions and gears.
- Carry out work to the highest of standards.
- Maintenance and completion of all necessary paperwork, reports, timesheets, expenses etc. and other administrative & QHSE related documents.
Field Service Technician Requirements:
- You must have a strong mechanical engineering background and hold a relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification (BTEC, City & Guilds, NVQ).
- Proven experience with engines and transmission systems.
- Strong fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Hold full UK driving licence.
Field Service Technician Benefits:
- Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
- Company van, mobile phone.
- Overtime Available.
- Paid travel time.
- Basic hours are 40 per week.
- Uniform Provided.
- Pension Scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army (REME Vehicle Mechanic) and Royal Air Force.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job