Field Service Technician
Location: Aylesbury, Thames Valley (Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire)
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Working as part of a dedicated field team specialising on providing field support to a major coffee brand, Mulmar require Field Service Technicians with experience of electro-mechanical equipment.
Mulmar Foodservice Solutions, a market leading supplier of commercial catering equipment are recruiting. Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, Mulmar has built a strong reputation for providing quality foodservice solutions to a wide cross section of market-leading catering and retail customers. Specialists in the supply and maintenance of espresso coffee machinery, we retain some of the world's finest manufacturers in our portfolio.
Field Service Technician - Job Content:
Based from home, you will visit clients of a major coffee brand throughout your area both within the public and private sectors, mainly within retail and office locations. You will be providing installations, commissioning, service and pre-planned maintenance on their range of coffee machines. You will work closely with your customers to ensure satisfaction, working to the highest standards.
The main function of this role will be to assume responsibility for Mulmar's field based technical support in your local area, calling on clients of a major coffee brand in high street and office locations.
The role's responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Respond in a timely manner to reactive service, planned maintenance and installation calls in your local area.
- Provide a professional courteous service whilst on customer's premises.
- Provide engineering excellence to all customers.
In common with other Mulmar employees, the successful candidate will be required to carry out other tasks as may reasonably be required in addition to the role's core activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of Electro-mechanical equipment or be an electrician
- Previous field experience preferable but not essential
- Some basic plumbing knowledge
- Clean driver's licence (6 points max)
- Have good people and strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a stressful environment - meeting deadlines while remaining calm and maintaining a professional approach
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience click on "APPLY", forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
- Field Service Engineering
- Field Based