Field Service Technician/Courier
Field Service Technician/Engineer/Courier covering mainly the Worcestershire area and occasionally surrounding counties.
This role is like a Technical Courier we are urgently seeking for our client who specialise in fixing customer chip and pin devices and EPOS devices in retail environments.
The work is based on the customers sites and involves driving to various sites daily to perform the replacement and swap out of customer retail IT devices. The work is scheduled for 5 days in any 7 and will involve working 1 weekend in 3. Typically calls will be scheduled between 9am and 5pm.
You will be working for a medium sized company who are growing and very much run as a family type of environment. A good employer with happy employees.
As Field Service Engineer/Technician, your role will involve:
- Providing on-site swap out services ensuring adherence to Customer contract commitments.
- Providing a professional approach to all customers and adhering to all on-site and local escalation procedures.
- Collection of all parts as necessary to complete installations, from the nearest courier drop/depot.
- Ensuring all van stock is maintained and regularly audited.
- Ensuring the process and procedures for all parts whether broken, needing repair, or returning are strictly followed.
- Carrying out any project support and installation work as required by the business
- Ensuring that use of Project Job allocation product is used for all calls and time recording.
- All paperwork to be completed exactly to customer requirements.
As the ideal candidate:
- A cheerful, helpful disposition as well as the ability to learn quickly
- Enjoy being independent and can manage your time well
- Technically able
- Experience of running diagnostics on EPOS systems, some idea of repair and technically troubleshooting, though training will be given and most of the role involves straight swapping like for like parts
- Organised and committed to getting the job done well
- Good IT skills
- Love driving as the role requires significant driving
A company vehicle, phone and fuel card will be provided as well as Parking charges paid
PurplePower recruitment are acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy
In applying for this role, you consent to PurplePower Recruitment keeping your CV and contact details in order to contact you about this role and others which are similar. If you do not wish us to keep your details after the recruitment process for this position has come to an end, please let us know. For further information on our Data Protection Policies in accordance with GDPR, please refer to the PurplePower Recruitment Website.
- Field Service
- Break Fix
- EPOS Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"