TWX are delighted to be working with a leading lifting equipment company to help them add quality Service Technicians and Electrical Engineers to their team. Their continued success has resulted in the immediate need for additional qualified individuals all over the UK.
Working across your agreed geographical area, you will be responsible for carrying out the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of overhead cranes. You will work closely with customers to advise them on service contracts, testing/certification, and potentially offering refurbishment or the replacement of equipment where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong experience of working with lifting equipment, particularly electrical overhead cranes
- Excellent understanding of electric motors and control circuits, along with good mechanical knowledge of drives, gearboxes, brakes, etc.
- Good communication skills - being able to converse with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Proven safety record when working at heights
- Relevant qualifications with an electrical engineering bias
- Clean driving licence
If the above sounds like you, you are probably used to not being in a 9-5 job, and the nature of this role means that you may be required to work extended hours to make sure a job is completed. However, this means you will earn a very attractive base salary and will have plenty of opportunities to work overtime and earn a healthy sales bonus (£55,000 OTE is very achievable).
There is also an excellent benefits package in place making this a fantastic all-round package whilst working for a genuine market leader.
To be considered, please apply with your latest CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
- Electrical Engineering
- Field Service
- Lifting Equipment
- Overhead Cranes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job