Would you like to work with an internationally recognised and market-leading Volvo Construction Equipment brand?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new opportunity?
If so, then look no further. We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Supervisor to join our dedicated team based in Duxford.
This is an excellent supervisory opportunity to control the operations of all Depot Based and Home Based Mobile Engineers using the resource of our Service Co-ordinators, and Service Administrators, at our Duxford Depot.
If you are looking for a position with opportunities to progress your career then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you, and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
We have an employee focused approach and we are a 'learning company' which continually facilitates the development of our employees to improve our business.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Supervise the planning and organisation of Field Service activities.
- Supervise employees in their own area of responsibility including:
- Manpower planning.
- Training needs.
- Dissemination of information.
- Performance management.
- Health and safety.
- Maximise profit.
- Ensure that we provide a first class service to the both internal and externals customers.
- Assist in the preparation of Risk Assessments and Method Statement when required.
- Advise the Depot Manager of any matter requiring disciplinary or grievance resolutions/actions.
- Induct, and oversee the work of all sub-contractors on site.
- Work in accordance with our standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
Field Service Supervisor | Supervisor | Management | Engineering | Recruitment | Training | Health & Safety | HR | Heavy Plant | Volvo | Construction EquipmentEssential Skills
- Formal apprenticeship in Construction Plant or proven experience.
- Minimum of ILM 3, or equivalent, in management.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- NVQ, City and Guilds, ONC in Construction Equipment.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Residing within a 10 mile radius of the Depot.
Competitive Salary, Company Bonus Scheme, Employee Discounts, Tool Kits, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, On-site Medicals, Work Wear, 30 days holiday, rising to 35 days with service (including bank holidays).About Company
We are a premium distributor and aftersales partner for Volvo Construction Equipment.
We create value by providing sustainable and integrated solutions for the heavy equipment and transport industries across Europe and Africa.
We are the industry leader with state-of-the-art products and services that maximise the benefits for all stakeholders.
We are a great place to work, with highly skilled teams that are inspired and dedicated to helping our customers succeed.
We are the partner of choice for our customers throughout the lifetime of their equipment.
- Heavy Plant
- Field Service Supervisor
- Construction Equiment