Field Service Scheduling Manager
Job title: Field Service Scheduling Manager
Location; Bethnal Green
Salary: Up to £40k per annum + 12.5% on target bonus, up to 17.5% for outstanding performance + benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within water purification, due to growth we are currently seeking a Field Service Scheduling Manager to be based in Bethnal Green. Salary is up to £40k per annum + 12.5% on target bonus, up to 17.5% for outstanding performance.
Our client recognises that with great ambition comes the need for great people and we are looking for someone to play a key role in delivering exceptional service to our customers whilst minimising our cost to serve.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you’ll be responsible for optimising the efficiency of the Field Technicians. The goal; to complete as many installations, reactive callouts and planned maintenance jobs as possible whilst maintaining the top-notch service our customers expect. You’ll take responsibility for planning and communicating the schedule and ensuring all planned work is completed on time in full. As well as making sure that they know where they need to be, our technicians will rely on you to deliver their WaterBars, parts and filters as efficiently as possible.
This role is about accuracy, efficiency and providing the business with the most cost-effective solution.
- Working closely with our sales, customer service & field service teams to maximise customer service whilst minimising cost to serve
- Scheduling optimum routes with our current systems or those you help implement. KPIs such as :
o Days to schedule
o Days to Install
o Jobs per day
o Miles per call
- Day to day support (but not management, we have a very capable Field Service Manager for that!) of the Purifier team (currently 11 field based engineers plus sub-contractors as required) to ensure that they are able to complete scheduled work
- Identify when sub-contract support is required and bring it on-board (we have a number of tried and tested sub-contractors just itching to work with us)
- Liaison with Warehouse
o Providing on time, accurate order report once a day for our 3PL warehouse to pick
o Providing orders for technician parts
- 100% accuracy of data input into SAPB1 of stock allocation, returns etc.
- Full Maintenance scheduling - ensuring that all our customers are serviced on time.
Knowledge & Experience
3+ years of experience scheduling field service teams in a B2C environment
Detailed understanding of the UK road network
Experience with in-house and (ideally) sub-contract field service teams
Ideally knowledge of working with a range of field service management systems so that you can help us improve our current system and/or select and introduce a new one
Capacity to think outside the box and come up with solutions to manage scheduling for a fast-growth business
Able to communicate confidently and clearly, both verbally and in writing
Analytical approach to problem solving, able to gather data and make decisions based on it
Understanding of business systems (ideally SAPB1 but not essential by any means as we will train you)
Able to work as part of a dynamic team
Good MS Excel skills (preferably advanced)
If you feel this role to be a strong match for your experience we look forward to hearing from you.
- Administrative Support
- Systems Management
- KPI implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job