Field Service Installation Engineer x 2 required for South Wales and the surrounding areas (Hereford, Gloucester, and Bristol). Ideally you will be based within Swansea or Bridgend.
These roles report into a regional service manager who is looking to interview ASAP.
My client is a British company that designs, manufactures, sells and services a range of equipment that improves the lives, mobility, and care of individuals. The company manufactures in four locations across the UK.
The field service engineer will be responsible for onsite visits to carry out Installation, Servicing, Maintenance, Removal, Refurbishment, and Re-siting of Stairlifts
- Work from a planned schedule to complete Installation, Servicing, Maintenance, Removal, Refurbishment, or Re-siting tasks
- Must have proven experience working with Stairlifts.
- Product knowledge and training of the following manufacturers is essential Handicare, Stannah, Thyssen and Brooks
- Must be comfortable with being on call out of working hours, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Accountable as part of the team for the inventory and stock holding within the depot
- To comply with all reasonable instructions from your line managers.
- Support the Service Division management and administration team to deal with escalated service issues quickly and effectively
- Accountable for maintaining your company vehicle and van stock including condition, accuracy, and stock records.
- Ensure effective and timely coverage of your appointments and work within the requirements of the Service Level Agreement.
- Represent my client always as the face of an organisation whose reputation and success depends upon 1st Class service and above expectation delivery.
- Understand your responsibilities in relation to Health & Safety, and comply with these in line with company policy
- Understand your responsibilities under the Quality Management System
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot problems with an analytical mind-set
- Proven industry knowledge and experience as a Field Engineer resolving issues and carrying out complex system maintenance and repairs
- Understanding of office systems including Windows and the Office 365
- There will be a necessity to work flexible hours to suit either the client or the business needs
- Good communication and 'people skills’
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive, self-motivating disposition and an ability to use own initiative
- Able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Methodical approach to problems to provide solutions for the business with flexibility
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Salary £23,000 + DOE + Overtime (plenty available at 1.5x or 2x) + call out fee -on a rota basis.
Standard working hours are M-F 8am-5pm Occasional overnight stays may be required as part of the role (fully paid for etc) and also travel to areas outside of the territory
Holiday: 22days with the option to buy additional days, Loyalty increase after 3 and 5 years Company pension scheme + other benefits Company vehicle provided
- Thyssen and Brooks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"