£30,000 plus overtime (Realistic earning potential up to £40,000 which includes overtime)
Location: Sheffield and Oxford border
Multi Skilled Service Engineers are required for a leading metal manufacturer.
Service Engineers are required with knowledge of Electrical Engineering and some exposure to mechanical engineering/plant equipment. Candidates with experience from the Automation sector or Metal industry would be well received.
Due to expansion, this company operating across the UK and Ireland requires Multiskilled Service Engineers for new permanent roles. As a Service Engineer you will be required to:
* Work within a team of existing service engineers and the head office functions.
* Work with a customer focus delivering high standards of professionalism and consideration.
* Flexible approach to working patterns and requirements, ensuring full reporting when necessary
The Service Engineers should have the following skills or experience:
* HND or ONC in Electrical Engineering as well as a high level of competency demonstrated
* IT literate, including Microsoft Office and reporting software
* Ideally electrical bias but knowledge of electrical, electronics, PLC, Mechanical, Hydraulics and Pneumatics is required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machinery to develop your career. In return for your experience, this UK based Metal Manufacturing company will offer you:
* Basis salary of £30,000 with overtime and performance based bonuses.
* 23 days holiday, 6% pension contribution and private healthcare.
* Company vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone and Laptop
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Service Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
- Field Service Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job