Field Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Benefits
Vehicle: Van provided
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday with rostered weekend working on call outs
We are Mulmar, we are growing and we want you!
With more than 30 years’ experience and over 100 employees throughout the UK and Ireland, we are leaders
in the supply and maintenance of espresso coffee machines in offices, high street coffee shops, restaurants, airports, hotels and food retailers.
People need their coffee to get through the day and this is fuelling the growth in demand for our services. We are now recruiting additional engineers to join our expanding team installing and servicing some of the world’s finest coffee and increasingly complex machines across the island.
We offer full training in equipment and technical skills to enable our engineers to successfully undertake this role.
Responsible for field based technical support and maintenance of traditional coffee machines (bean to cup and soluble machines) and ancillary equipment in high street coffee shops and offices, working to the highest standards ensuring machines function correctly, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Instal coffee machines at customer locations and supporting engineers across the island.
- Attend faults, diagnose problems and rectify coffee machines, coffee grinders, dishwashers, panini grills and ovens replacing electronic and mechanical parts as necessary.
- Undertake planned maintenance of machines.
- Order parts, replacement units.
- Complete electronic records and reports on services provided.
- Explain machine faults findings and repairs and actions undertaken to customers.
- Liaise with customers and support desk re installations and faults.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Educate customers on the use and maintenance of machines.
It is essential that you have:
- A driving licence (6 points maximum).
- Basic understanding of electricity and ability to understand equipment drawings and diagrams.
- Experience of maintaining electro-mechanical equipment or as an electrician.
- Basic plumbing knowledge.
- E-literate and competent in the use of PC/laptops/PDAs to acquire and manage information.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in maintenance of electrical equipment or as an electrician.
- Field service experience (not essential).
- Basic plumbing skills (not essential).
- Experience in maintenance of electrical equipment.
- A basic understanding of electricity and ability to understand equipment drawings / diagrams.
- Be e-literate, comfortable using PDAs, smart phones and computers/ tablets.
- Good face to face customer skills.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in either of these roles, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
- Field Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'