Are you looking for your next career opportunity?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a £7.0M turnover company and a market leader in the supply and service of high security gates, barriers and access control systems. Due to year on year growth the company are seeking gate and barrier engineers with an electro- mechanical background with some experience in a service and maintenance role. You must be able to problem solve, work on your own initiative whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
They are seeking Field service Engineers to join their team in a dynamic and exciting role.
• Assembly of gates, control panels
• Testing of systems
• Liaise with customers on site regarding the work to be undertaken
• Carry out the repair as per the check sheet and ensure it is completed and equipment is working efficiently
• Report any additional defects found.
• Immediately report to the office regarding any defects or issues
• Complete a nine-point force test and report any failure immediately to the office
• Accurately complete all service related reports and submit them to the office
• Offer competent technical assistance when required
• Ensure each repair is completed within the allocated time allowed
• Carry out fault diagnosis and accurately identify components which are faulty
• Weld repair gates when required, including fabricating plates to suit
• Protect all metalwork with matching paint as appropriate
• Update the office after each customer visit is completed
• Ensure the stock of parts on the service van are kept up to the correct levels and rotate as appropriate
• Recommend stock changes, increases or decreases of parts, based on your own field experience, to management
• Recommend resources and training, to ensure that the organisation can meet future demands from its customers
• Ensure the compliance of company procedures, such as Health and Safety; Environmental; Quality for all areas under your direct control
• You must have an electro-mechanical background and ideally hold a relevant qualification (mechanical, electrical or electronic)
• Experience within a service, maintenance role
• Strong technical background with the ability to fault find, diagnose and carry out repairs
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• IT Literate
• Full clean driving license
• Flexible approach to work - willing to travel within the South East
• Monday to Friday
• Company Van, Mobile Phone, Uniform, PPE and specialist hand tools provided
• 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to join a very reputable company
• Challenging and varied working environment
• Training (DHF, PLC, Welding)
If you feel as though you are the ideal candidate then please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'