Field Service Engineer / specialising within Air Compressors
Role : Field Service Engineer
Location : Office based in Washington role will cover Durham, Gateshead, Sunderland area
Salary : £30,000 + Overtime & on call incentive
As a Field Service Engineer you will be expected to complete the below day to day duties. Please note in order to be considered for this role you will be required to have 3 - 5 years Air Compressor knowledge.
· On site service on compressed air equipment
· Breakdown and repairs on compressed air equipment
· Full testing of compressed air equipment prior to leaving site
· Follow work plan from for weekly/daily tasks
· Manage time effectively to ensure jobs are completed in quoted time
· Ensure work is carried out to a high standard and fully tested before departure
· Work in a safe manner at all times adhering to site rules
Qualifications and Experience of a Field Service Engineer will include
· Sound service/technical compressed air equipment knowledge
· Ability to use own skills and initiative to ensure a positive solution to customers compressed air issues
· Ability to communicate with all levels of customer personnel Other relevant qualifications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Air Compressor knowledge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'