Field Service Representative required. My client are a manufactuer of Power Generation and HVAC equipment in Birmingham and are currently recruiting for a Field Service Representative. The ideal candidate will come from a Field Service background with experience on the Power Gen, HVAC or Rail equipment and be based within the Midlands.
Field Service Representative Position Overview
- Service, maintain, overhaul, fault find and rectify faults on APU, HVAC and Rail equipment
- Provide Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across Client sites
- Diagnose and calibrate systems using supplied diagnostic software
- Report all defects on company products, especially new models to ensure continual improvement
- Deal with customer enquiries, complaints or problems to rectify the issue promptly
- Work Autonomously and Remotely
Field Service Representative Position Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Previous Experience in a Servicing role working on Gensets, Auxiliary Power Units, Rail equipment or HVAC equipment essential
- Previous Experience with Hydraulics Highly advantageous
- Previous Experience with Refrigerants Highly advantageous
- Prepared to travel with the role
- Based within the Midlands
- Gas Safe registered
Field Service Representative Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Company Bonus scheme
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Van
- Full time Mon - Fri
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'