Field Service Engineer
£34,000 - £35,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £50K) +Training + Progression + Vehicle + Tools + Pension + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for multi skilled engineers within the renewable energies sector to work for an international power generation company. Immerse yourself in a technically challenging and stimulating role where no two days are the same. Great package on offer with regular overtime available.
This company are a global company specialising in anaerobic digestion involved in projects across multiple sectors. With high standards and an ambitious mindset, they continue to expand. Enjoy working for a prestigious company with true progression opportunities for the right engineer.
- Service and maintenance within power generation environments
- Mechanical and Electrical fault finding and repairs
- PPMs, project work
- Mobile role covering the whole of the UK
- Experienced Multi skilled field service engineer
- Background in Power Generation / CHP / Industrial / Anaerobic Digestion
- Time served or apprenticeship in electrical engineering
multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, electrician, electrical engineer, mechanical Fitter, chemical, IND123
- industrial electrician
- multi skilled maintenance engineer
- multi skilled engineer
- maintenance electrician
- multiskilled engineer
- electrical maintenance engineer
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- multiskilled maintenance engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'