Field Service Engineer
Cambridgeshire / Peterbrough / Bedfordhsire
£28,000 - £30,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £40,0000 - £50,000) + On the Job Training + Technical Progression + Management Progression Healthcare + Tablet + Phone + Fuel Card + Stay Away Allowance + Pension
Work for a market leading manufacturer as a field service engineer, where you can earn as much overtime as you wish. With direct progression available, you can literally write your own future with this ever-expanding company.
This company manufacture, service & install machinery & equipment for various commercial & domestic sites across the UK. With Consistent work & contracts coming into this company, they're looking for highly motivated field service engineers to earn well & progress long term.
* Covering a regional patch
* Mechanical fault finding & installation of wastewater pumps & equipment
* 2/3 nights staying away from home per month
* Give a high-quality service to customers
* Be from a mechanical engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
* Mechanically trained engineer (NVQ, HNC, HND or equivalent)
* Industrial, commercial or domestic background suitable
* Have some electrical knowledge
* Can work flexible hours when needed
Keywords: field service technician, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, mobile technician, maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer, industrial engineer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'