My Client is looking for a Field service engineer across the Oxford/Reading region to carry out planned maintenance and service on their top of the range Diesel Generators. This role will include carrying out fault finding and breakdown repairs to customers equipment and rental Diesel Generators.
The company is going through a period of rapid growth due to there ever growing success within their specialised field. They offer excellent opportunities surrounding a very much family orientated working culture.Skills & Experience Required
- Fault Finding, Servicing and maintenance on Diesel Generators/Engines/Plant
- Mechanical and Electrical Experience
- Full Driving Licence (with towing categories preferred)
- Good customer communication
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Holder of ECS/CSCS Card preferred
- Previous Field positions would be an advantage
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, private medical and life
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 Dependant on experience
If you have the relevant experience do not hesitate to get in touch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'