My client, a fast growing FinTech Company, are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join the Central London based team working the Night Shift. You will be working within an established team of professionals who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself, so you will be able to interact with likeminded individuals on a daily basis.
In applying for this role, you will have experience in working within a Field Engineer Role, field-based support experience is essential, great communication skills, ability to problem solve, a great communication skills, be confident with dealing with customer enquires clearly and efficiently.
- Experience in working in a field engineer role (Essential)
- London based
- Happy to work on the night shift, 7pm to 7am
- Willing work flexible shifts and after hours
- ATM/ vending experience is preferable
- Electro-mechanical experience
- Good Understanding of low voltage systems
- Great communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence is Essential
- Ability to deal with problems quickly and efficiently
As a Field Engineer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £23,000 along with company vehicle and fuel card. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that you can progress within a business.
Day shift hours, the shifts are from 7.00pm to 7.00am, 2 days on, 2 days off on roster and shifts are set two weeks in advance.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'