One of the world's leading manufacturer's of agricultural machinery is looking for an experienced Engineer to work on a full range of specialist machines in the Cirencester area.
If you have a relevant qualification or experience within the field of Land Based Engineering we would love to hear from you!
What is on offer?
- Excellent salary with regular appraisal reviews to reward performance and training.
- Your own van, laptop and phone.
- Tool insurance of £20,000 as standard.
- Standby and on call payments.
- All free PPE including boots.
- Excellent pension scheme paying well over the industry average.
- Life assurance.
- Industry leading sickness absence pay.
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 per year.
- Ongoing training as requested or required.
- The security of working for a leading global agricultural manufacturer.
- Regular overtime on all hours over 37.5 per week to ensure your earnings are substantially over your base salary (salary quoted is inclusive of average overtime amounts).
- A wide range of benefits including free eye tests, cycle to work, discounts on Vodafone and Microsoft products.
- The rewards of working for a family owned, private Company where staff are valued as key players in the business.
Apply today and be part of something special!
- Agricultural Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'