TERM – Permanent
SALARY - £28,000 to £32,000
An special purpose equipment manufacturer are actively recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their expanding company to assist with the installation and service of refrigeration plant & equipment.
The Field Service Engineer will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Electrical & mechanical engineering
- An understanding of control systems
- Strong analytical and fault diagnostic skills
- Experience of industrial refrigeration systems
- An F Gas qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in a similar Field Service Engineer position previously
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting installation projects
- Carrying out timely service of bespoke refrigeration equipment
- Diagnosing faults on electrical, mechanical and refrigeration equipment
- Carrying out reactive maintenance repairs of electrical, mechanical and refrigeration equipment
The Field Service Engineer will earn a salary between £28k & £32k + benefits. If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer position please apply now with an updated CV, salary expectations and your availability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'