LOCATION – Covering M4 corridor / M5 corridor
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £26,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience (plus extensive overtime and renumeration)
My client is a market leading manufacturing and service company who are looking for experienced Field Service Engineers to join their business on a permanent basis in the M4 / M5 Corridor region.
The Field Service Engineer (s) will ideally have the following attributes:
- BTEC / City & Guilds / NVQ / HNC / HND qualification or similar in either Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Experience working on the planned and reactive maintenance of Diesel Generators and providing ongoing care to large customers in a number of industries
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting repairs of Diesel Generators on customer sites.
- Having an understanding of Low/ Medium/ High Voltage preferably as well as Single Phase & Three Phase Wiring would be beneficial
- The ability to work well alone well
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Flexibility to travel and to do overtime when required
The Field Service Engineer (s) duties will involve:
- Visiting a number of customer sites daily
- Working on both service & maintenance of Generator equipment
- Also responding to breakdowns and fault finding
- Carrying out site surveys as required
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'