We are the world leader in compressed air service. Do you want to be part of our team?
Atlas Copco have an opportunity in the Leinster region, for a dynamic and experienced Field Service Engineer.
Day to day you will make a difference by…
Carrying out exceptional maintenance and diagnostic repair work on our customer’s compressed air installations, both Atlas Copco brand and competitor equipment. Field Service Engineers are required to take part in a call out rota for enabling our customer commitment of 24/7 on-call support.
You will support colleagues in the back office with technical information and effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment. You’ll carry out the install and commissioning of new equipment; as well as train customers and Atlas Copco personnel in the general operations of their compressed air equipment.
The successful Field Service Engineer must be aware of, and apply, Health and Safety regulations at all times on customers site and apply good standards of engineering practice at all times, when carrying out all aspects of service work and installation projects. You’ll maintain all personnel test instruments to ensure they remain in good condition at all times
Additionally, you will be an ambassador of the Atlas Copco public image, promoting us to be First in Mind - First in Choice®.
The person we are looking for will have….
- Compressor experience would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in an electrical or mechanical position
- Mechanical or electrical qualification. Although, we understand you might be qualified by experience
- Full Irish driving licence - ideally it will be clean but if not, will have less than 4 points.
- Excellent computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems.
- Flexibility to participate in the call out rota.
- Ability to travel throughout the Leinster area on a daily basis.
What you can expect from us…
- A positive team working atmosphere, encouraging innovation and collaboration.
- Onsite training with an experienced Field Service Engineer for your initial months.
- Additional training from the Technical support team, throughout your career.
- We will provide you with a company laptop and mobile phone to keep you connected out in the field.
- Full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), because your safety is our priority.
- Ongoing support - Regular contact with your team through monthly 'Toolbox’ meetings, plus a dedicated Regional Team Leader within your geographical region.
- A career…We value our employees, we invest in their training and developing, and we will give you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
Start a journey of endless opportunities…
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins - Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
If you have the technical knowledge and skills to excel as our Field Service Engineer, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'