EXCLUSIVE NEW ROLE at rapidly expanding and successful healthcare supplier for a highly capable Senior Field Service Engineer.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Management and motivation of the existing team
• Planned preventative maintenance to patient hoists, baths, beds, shower trolleys, changing plinths, scales and other equipment including a weight test where appropriate.
• Breakdown callout to equipment
• Diagnose and complete repairs works
• Install new equipment such as floor mounted hoists, celling mounted hoists, baths and wall mounted equipment such as adjustable height changing plinths.
• Install, wire and plumb simple laundry dosing equipment
• Delivering relevant equipment and legal training as part of installations, repairs and maintenance
Full training will be given on those areas specific to the operation.
• Experience in maintenance of this type of equipment
• Experience in customer contact and liaison
• Good grounding in mechanical engineering
• An electrical qualification by preference
• Some knowledge of plumbing would be great
• Engineers are all DBS-checked so you must be able to pass this
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• A can-do attitude
• Be ready and willing to be our brand guardian in the field
Experience of Arjo products would be beneficial but, not essential.
Great role in a company which is only set to grow! Sound like the new challenge for you? Email your CV today!
- Customer Contact
- Field Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'