Electrical/Electronic biased Field Service Engineer is urgently required to join a leading Automation and Control Manufacturer to provide service, maintenance & commissioning for a range of Machine Tool controls.
Preferably with a solid background of Siemens drives and controls equipment including 840D, Simoreg & Simotion, the Field Service Engineer will be responsible for the following:
· Providing technical support
· Able to provide a consistent approach whilst working under own initiative, with minimal supervision and provide customers with the highest levels of service possible
· Continuously seek to add value to the services provided and achieve first time fixes
· Have a commercial awareness and an ability to recognise and pursue new opportunities for sales, contracts & retrofits
· Ensure that the quality of service provided for each customer meets or exceeds their expectations
We are looking for a suitably qualified technical Engineer preferably educated to at least HNC level or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. All applicants must have relevant experience of fault finding, commissioning and maintenance of Industrial Automation equipment with PC literacy essential.
The candidate should also:
· Demonstrate relevant experience in a similar or appropriate role
· Ideally have background of fault finding, commissioning and maintenance of the Siemens Masterdrives, Simoreg, Simotion and Sinamics equipment
· We are looking for determined, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who have excellent communication, relationship building and customer care skills
· The ability to work under pressure and to work on your own initiative and as part of a team is also required
In return my client is offering an excellent basic salary dependant on skills and experience, along with an excellent benefits package including Pension, Healthcare, Paid Overtime, Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Childcare Vouchers
For further information call Laura Edmunds on , Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis; We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK.
Thank you for your interest, if your experience is suitable for this position, please call the advising Consultant ASAP. NB. We cannot guarantee a response to every application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'