Are you a Field Service Engineer from a Plant / Construction/ Hydraulics background looking for a home based role where you will be paid door to door and get paid plenty of overtime?
On offer is the opportunity to became a specialist engineer in a varied working environment.
This well-established company have an excellent reputation with in their industry and pride themselves on developing engineers.
On offer is a varied role where you will be covering the south of England servicing and maintaining specialist cranes.
This role would suit a Plant Fitter or similar looking for lots of travel, overtime and full training to start a career as a Crane Service Engineer.
* Servicing, installing and maintaining specialist equipment
* Field service role
* Full training including 6 months shadowing to train on crane equipment
* Plant / HGV / REME / Ex Forces / Agricultural / Powered Access background
* Wants training as a Crane Engineer
* Happy to travel and work at heights
- Powered Access
- Three Phase field
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'