Field Service Engineer
Location: This position is home based and you will be asked to cover the whole of the UK and Ireland. The successful candidate will Ideally be based the North Midland region - In or around the North Birmingham- Stoke - Nottingham triangle.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
About the role
Are you looking to join a world leading high tech company in our fields. We are seeking to recruit a further UK based Field Service Engineer to join our existing team of specialists. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join a team that supports itself, whilst having a high level of technical back up support from within Europe. Great Salary and outstanding package, as you would expect from TOMRA.
• Service, repair, modify, upgrade, commission, calibrate, optimise and test existing systems.
• Fault finding and maintenance on electronic, electrical, optical and pneumatic systems.
• You will be responsible for all aspects of major installations from delivery to commissioning, including third party and customer interfaces.
• Compiling reports for Service Manager / customers / sales
• Based from home, working at customer sites throughout the UK & Ireland with the opportunity to occasionally work in Europe or worldwide
• Full training and support given both in UK, and in our European HQ’s in Koblenz, and Leuven.
What we need from you
• Recognised training and qualification in electrical/electronic or electro/ mechanics engineering
• You will be comfortable using digital keypads/laptop computers to modify unit settings, changing system parameters, and making modifications to files.
• You will demonstrate an enthusiasm in technical development. Our products combine many different technologies, and so an interest in technology/science/physics, and the ability to learn and adapt is essential.
• Preferably (not essential) you should have experience in a Field Service role or customer facing position. Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships is an essential part of this role, and proven experience of dealing directly with demanding customers under pressure, and building a great relationship would be advantageous
• You must be capable of working alone or as part of a team.
• You must hold a full UK or European driving licence, and have the legal right to work within the European Union.
About the company
TOMRA Sorting Solutions creates sensor-based technologies for sorting and process analysis within the recycling, mining, food and other industries. With more than 13,740 installations worldwide, TOMRA Sorting Solutions offers a unique range of complementary sorting technologies, the most extensive service base and the widest geographic and market segment coverage in the industry.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'