Field Service Engineer
Salary £27,000 - £32,000 basic Circa £43,000 with overtime
(£13-£15 per hour plus overtime)
Package: Company Van (mobile workshop), Tools, laptop, Expenses, and Fuel Card supplied.
Covering Winchester and Surrounding Areas
My client is well-established award-winning manufacturer and supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be required to be flexible with hours with occasional overnight stays.
- Attending customer sites and Servicing, maintaining and fault finding of capital recycling machinery and heavy plant such as compactors and balers.
- This is a home based role.
- You must be flexible with hours as there will be paid overtime.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- ESSENTIAL- Direct experience servicing and repairing waste handling machinery
- Must be a good communicator and be comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Experienced Field Service Engineer
- Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience.
- Hydraulic experience.
- Welding skills advantageous.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
All information is kept within the strictest confidence.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Maintenance
- Service Skills
- Heavy Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'