FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - SOUTHAMPTON - £22,000 - £30,000 PA
Bond Recruitment is currently recruiting for a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER this is a career advancing opportunity as you will have the to grow with the company
The company: manufacture all their equipment in house, selling the service contracts alongside the machines. This company offers a first class service and as a result often get repeat contracts the company culture is a common goal to become the master of their field with people who are friendly, out going driven people who committed to offering the highest service to clients.
- We are seeking experienced Engineers to join our team and help deliver an unrivalled, flexible service to our client base.
- Suitable candidates must have experience of motors, pumps, plumbing, electrical systems and electronic control systems.
- Sound fault finding experience is an essential part of this role, specifically in electro-mechanical devices. The successful candidate must feel comfortable in the sectors we support.
- Our customer support engineers carry out maintenance, HTM compliance testing, fault finding and installation of washer disinfectors and macerators across a range of customer sites.
The role and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the installation of a range of capital equipment including washer disinfectors, Macerators, bedpan washers.
- Perform commissioning work.
- Service & validation of the above range of capital equipment to the relevant EN/HTM standards.
- Document preparation and certificate issuing to customers.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with all customers.
- Make best practice recommendations to customer to aid improvement to their sites and assets.
- Carry out preventative maintenance & breakdown cover.
- To work as part of a service team.
- ISO is a big part of the roles requisites and will require full awareness and participation.
- Work closely with the regional service manager to give progress updates.
- To work in a safety conscious manner and with consideration for our customers to minimise their disruption
- Salary up to 20,000 - 30,000 pa
- 25 days Holiday
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension
- Proven track record in technical support (preferably field based).
- Experience on product a strong advantage.
- Electrical fault finding experience
- Mechanical fault finding experience
- Plumbing installations/repair
- Min. technical qualification: National Certificate/City and Guilds or equivalent.
- Qualifications in HTM 2010 and HTM2030 desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work to deadlines and deal with conflicting work pressures.
- Field Service Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'