We are recruiting on behalf of a growing and successful engineering company based in Manchester who are offering a competitive salary and standard Mon-Fri working hours.
We are looking for competent Field Service Engineers to join a successful niche engineering company who will commission, calibrate and repair a range of electronic and mechanical instrumentation. You will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with the service co-ordinators to ensure that all spares, tools and paperwork is available
- Liaising with customers when required prior to executing the job to ensure full understanding of the nature of the job and to also advise estimated time of arrival and any delays which may be anticipated
- To adhere to site safety rules, permit to work systems and carry out risk assessments
- Provide timely and accurate job reporting in accordance with company service report forms
- Occasional overnight stays when required
- Calibration of process instrumentation which includes pressure (transmitters, gauges, diaphragm seals), temperature (sensors and transmitters), flow level (radar, ultrasonic, static level), analytical (ph/orp, conductivity) and electrical knowledge would be an additional benefit also.
Our client is a large engineering company with a long history in delivering pioneering services in many different regions. They specialise in their own niche market.
We require someone who is enthusiastic and passionate who ideally is qualified to ONC/HNC level preferably in electronics or instrumentation or control. You’ll also need to have:
- Completed relevant apprenticeship
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Highly self motivated and can work in a team and on own initiative
- Have a flexible approach to working activities
- The ability to develop good working relationships with customers
- Good organisational skills, excellent punctuality and timekeeping.
- A full clean driving license.
The company is offering a salary of £30,000 with a progressive career to help enhance your skills and knowledge.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Once you click apply and upload your CV, we’ll be in touch to confirm receipt of your application and to advise what happens next.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'