Field Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an International Manufacturing company who specialise within Industrial, Electro-Mechanical and Waste Water sectors.
Due to continued growth, our client is actively looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their experienced team.
This role will suit an experienced Field Service Engineer who has experience working within the Waste Water/Pump industry.
- Visit client sites and ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard
- Service, Repair and Install company equipment on client site- Pumps/Pumping Equipment
- Liaise with Engineering Manager on all works and procedures
What we are looking for:
- NVQ Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Experienced Pump Engineer/Field Service Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Overtime
Monday - Friday
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- Electrical Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Pump Engineer
- Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer
- Pump Service Engineer
- Electrical Pump Engineer
- Mechanical Service Engneer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"