Highly dynamic, forward thinking business specialising in the supply of branded and own brand electrical products and appliances to most of the major retailers in the UK and directly to customer homes.
White Goods Engineer
- To participate in the delivery, installation and engineer of large domestic appliances.
- To provide high quality maintenance, service and repair.
- To practice the highest level of Health and Safety in the workplace and in the field.
- To undertake various project/tasks as direct by Driver Manager.
- To undertake miscellaneous tasks as required supporting the effective running of the business.
This is a client facing role working in a fast-paced environment which will test your electrical and mechanical skills to the full.
Ideal candidates will have previous white goods repair experience (although training will be provided)
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Apply now!
- Electrical Products
- White Goods
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"