Field Service Engineer
£29,000 - £33,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Qualification Funding + Door to Door Pay + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare + On Call Rota 1 in 8 + Pension
Fantastic opportunity for an electrically biased engineer looking to work or get into the medical industry. With bespoke manufacturing training on offer this employer can help you become a skilled field service engineer within a thriving industry of engineering.
This company manufacture, service, install & test medical disinfection machinery for medical companies across Europe. As a company looking to go through another round of recruitment, they're looking for highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow further. Great opportunity to become a specialist within a growing & successful company.
* Regional/UK based field service engineer role
* Provide a professional & quality service to customers
* Electrical & electronic fault finding, installation & testing
* Consistent manufacturing training given
* Have great customer service skills
* Electrically biased engineer with good electronic & mechanical skills
* Keenness to train & develop
* Electrically qualified engineer (HNC, HND, NVQ, or equivalent)
* Medical/ Autoclave / Forces / Manufacturing or similar experience
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, field service technician, service technician, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, engineering, medical, disinfection, autoclave, washers, electrical, manufacturing, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Telford, Shrewsbury, Staffordshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"