Field service Engineer / Technician
Monday – Friday – O/T paid at time and a half (Double on Sundays)
£25,000 – 30,000 with OTE 45,000 +
Are you experienced in Field Engineer with knowledge of Pneumatic systems? Do you want to work for a multi award winning company in multiple industry’s? If so this could be the job for you!
Cooper Lomaz Recruitment are looking to recruit an Field Service Engineer/Technician for our prestigious client, based in Braintree, Essex.
This award winning Company work with some of the biggest names in the industry and continuously develop and invest in the business and its staff, this position has opened up due to continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience within:
• Analysing faults on PLC systems – mainly B & R automation but could include Micro, Nano, Telemechanique and Mitsubishi FX
• Service, Repair, commission and programming systems
• Happy to travel within the role including staying away when required
• Experience of Fanuc Robots would be an advantage (but not essential)
• Knowledge of pneumatic systems
• Good people skills
The successful candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package and be joining a company that’s continuing its already successful growth, send me your CV for consideration if this sounds like the job you are looking for!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"