Field Service Engineer
M4 Corridor - Reading, Newbury, Swindon, Slough, Basingstoke, Oxford, Andover
Environmental Control, Refrigeration, and HVAC sector
- Are you an engineer with a knowledge of 3-phase electrical systems?
- Hold a formal engineering qualification?
- Do you want to join a market leader in their vertical and learn a new product?
- Fantastic and rare opportunity to join a growing company who value their engineers
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
As a field service engineer you will be supporting a range of products for the control of environments; from humidity, to temperature, to pollutants. You will be involved in commissioning, PPM work, and emergency support usually focused on 1 site per day. You will cover a territory across the M4 corridor with occasional need to support engineers elsewhere. This is a great opportunity to learn a new and technically challenging range of equipment and build a career with an international market leader. You will be primarily working Mon-Fri, approximately 40 hours per week, paid door-to-door, with no on-call rota.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You MUST have a strong electrical bias, with knowledge of 3-phase systems
- A formal engineering qualification is ESSENTIAL
- Previous field service experience desired
- Willing and able to learn new and technically complex equipment
- Engineers from the Armed Forces are advised to apply
- Previous experience with HVAC or refrigeration is beneficial, but not essential
- Full driving licence is essential
- You need right to work in the UK
Our client is a long established international market leader in Indoor Climate solutions. The Group has close to 3,500 employees in over 30 countries and successfully works with clients across a number of sectors, including pharmaceuticals, food, electronics and agriculture along with offices and other commercial premises. Many of the products are leading the way in technology and range from low cost to a capital value of £1 million plus.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £32,000 basic salary
- £10k in overtime and no on-call
- Opportunity to go through Gas-Safe qualifications
- Expensed estate car
- Full 6-month training, pension, tools
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers the M4 Corridor. Candidates from Reading, Newbury, Swindon, Slough, Basingstoke, Oxford, Andover, and surrounding areas will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job