Field Service Engineer
Berkshire, Hampshire - Reading, Slough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Oxford
Industrial Ventilation, Extraction, and LEV Testing
- Are you a field-based engineer?
- Mechanical or electrical bias?
- Can you fault find using a multimeter?
- Keen to experience a new sector with fantastic training?
- Rare opportunity to join a market leader
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
Based from home and in a field-based role, you will be visiting customers on a daily basis. You will be looking at between 1-2 jobs per day, carrying out a range of servicing, maintenance, repairs, and LEV testing on a range of dust extraction and industrial filtration units. Sites you attend will predominantly be based in the manufacturing sector, but may also be found in academic institutes, research, schools and colleges. There is a fantastic work-life balance.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You MUST have previous field service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ethical and professional
- Engineers from the Armed Forces are urged to apply
- Able to fault find using a multimeter and related tools
- Experience in electrical and mechanical disciplines is beneficial
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- You MUST have right to work in the UK
My client is a trusted engineering partner to a large number of well-respected manufacturing and general engineering organisations. Providing extraction and filtration systems, their reputation is of good quality and reliable equipment fundamental to the smooth manufacturing process. In return for your engineering knowledge, they can offer a lifelong career and fantastic training opportunities.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £26k basic salary
- Overtime available
- Full and ongoing training provided
- No weekend work
- Expensed vehicle
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers the Berkshire and Hampshire areas. Candidates from Slough, Reading, Oxford, Guildford, Basingstoke, Twickenham, and surrounding areas will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job