My client is a leading specialist in the manufacturing of CNC machinery. They are looking to expand their team with a Field Service Engineer.
The ideal Field Service Engineer will be mechanically biased but have knowledge in electrical/electronics.
The CNC machinery that the Field Service Engineer will be working on are milling and turning machinery. It would be advantageous if the Field Service Engineer came from a fitter’s background, having knowledge in welding and sheet metal fabrication.
This role will need a candidate that is happy to travel and overnight stays if needed.
The role comes with a car, laptop mobile and tablet.
Skills needed for this Field Service Engineer role
- Mechanical biased service engineer
- Experience in CNC turning/milling machinery
- Happy with UK wide travel and overnight stays
- Background in a fitters role – welding and sheet metal fabrication
- Knowledge of calibration and alignment with 5-axis, would be advantageous
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please send CVs to or call Charlotte on to discuss the role further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job