Field Service Engineer
Location: Field based to cover the eastern counties (Cambs, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Herts & Beds)
Hours: 40 hours per week with some overtime and weekend work
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension, development within the company
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised Field Service Engineer who is qualified to 17th edition and has a preference on commissioning/testing in addition to installation, to join a well-established manufacturing company based in Leicester.
The role will be field based, covering the eastern counties (Cambs, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Herts & Beds). Candidates will enjoy working in a team and be willing to undertake further training as required to improve their skill set and keep up with current technologies and regulation.
- Keeping customers happy and working
- Carrying out maintenance on customer spray booths and associated equipment such as paint stores and paint mixing rooms
- Working with customers to ensure the correct operation of the booth, including changing of filters and housekeeping
- Making recommendations to improve the booths lifespan and efficiency
- Working with other departments on major projects when needed
- Ideally suited to an organised, motivated and outgoing personality
- Qualified to 17th edition with a preference on commissioning/testing in addition to installation
- A commercial or residential gas qualification would be an advantage but training will be provided to the right candidate
- An ability to demonstrate adaptability of skill set to this rather niche industry
- Willing to undertake further training as required to improve skill sets and keep up with current technologies and regulation
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.