Field Service Engineer
M62 Corridor - Leeds, Manchester, Hull, Liverpool, York, Harrogate, Darlington
Industrial Injection Moulding Sector
- Do you have engineering experience in injection moulding systems?
- A strong background in automation, PLCs, and mechatronics?
- Do you want to join an international manufacturer?
- Rare opportunity to join a market leader and forge a long lasting career
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
As a field service engineer, you will be based near the M62, and have responsibility for the North as a whole. You will be visiting customer sites from the automotive, medical, aerospace, and general manufacturing sectors. On a daily basis, you'll be involved in the PPM, but also reactive maintenance of injection moulding machinery. Interrogation and PLC fault finding, electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair, alongside end-user training, are just some of the requirements of this role.
The Candidate for the position of Field Service Engineer:
- You MUST hold a formal engineering qualification
- You MUST have experience in the service, repair, maintenance, or operation of injection moulding machinery
- Experience of mechatronics, PLC interrogation and fault-finding, HMIs, and hydraulics would be extremely beneficial
- High levels of attention to detail are required as well as exceptional customer service skills.
- You must have a full driving licence
- You need to have right to work in the UK
Our client is a well trusted and proven manufacturer of industrial injection moulding machinery. They offer their services internationally with a range of well-known manufacturers making up some of their customer base. In return for your injection moulding experience, you can expect a fantastic career, with ongoing training and progression available.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £35,000 basic salary, based on experience
- Company bonus and overtime worth up to an additional £12k per year
- Fully expensed estate car
- Tools, pension, mobile, laptop, ongoing training
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The position of Field Service Engineer covers the M62 and the North. Candidates along the corridor including Leeds, Manchester, Hull, Liverpool, York, Harrogate, Darlington, and surrounding areas will be considered.
- Injection Moulding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job