Field Service Engineer
Midlands - Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Redditch, Tamworth, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick
Traditional Coffee and Bean-to-Cup Machines
- Do you have previous experience of repairing electrical and mechanical equipment?
- Have you thought of working for a manufacturer of premium coffee machines?
- A renowned market leader who pride themselves on customer service.
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential.
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
As a field service engineer, you are based in the Midlands, covering the Midlands as a whole. You will be servicing, repairing, and maintaining a large range of coffee machines and related equipment. Each day, you will be visiting a range of well-known and prestigious clients found within the hospitality, retail, cafés, and hotel sectors. You will encounter electrical and mechanical faults, which you will be required to amend. You will receive in-house manufacturers training on traditional and espresso coffee machines, alongside bean-to-cup machines. Primarily working Mon-Fri, you will also be on-call every 1 in 4 weekends.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- You MUST be electrically strong and have a supporting electrical qualification
- You will have previous field service engineering experience
- Candidates with engineering experience from the Armed Forces are highly advised to apply
- Experience of coffee machine service and repair is beneficial, but not essential, as full product training is given
- You must hold a full driving licence
- You need to have right to work in the UK
This Internationally renowned coffee and drinks machine manufacturer are looking to grow and strengthen their field service engineering team. Being a trusted global leader they specialise in a wide variety of coffee machines for several prestigious customers throughout a variety of market sectors. They can offer genuine employee career development, extensive on-going training with realistic career progression.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £24,000 basic salary
- Excellent overtime opportunities
- In-house manufacturers training provided
- Fully expensed company vehicle including tools
- Pension, mobile, healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday plus stats
The position of Field Service Engineer covers the Midlands, with candidates considered from Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Redditch, Tamworth, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick, and surrounding areas.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job