Field Service Engineer- Lifts
If you are Field Service Engineer looking to join a global market leader a fantastic opportunity has now been made vacant. The successful Field Service Engineer will predominately cover London, with some national cover, as well as limited international work. The successful engineer will be offered an exceptional remuneration package along with a structured training and development programme, this is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified Engineer to progress with their career.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Ideally, candidates will hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing various pieces of lifting equipment. Equipment may include Cranes, Hoists, Slings, Lifts, Escalators, Moving Walkways etc.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, conduct flexible working hours, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- You are paid from the moment that you leave you house to the moment you get home.
- Fantastic Salary and Benefits Package with regular Performance Reviews.
Remuneration Package: Basic starting from £36,000, Company Car, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+Bank Holidays), Bonus, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.