Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for our client based in Hatfield Broad Oak, Hertfordshire to cover London and Home counties.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be working with a variety of MFP’s, Printers, Photocopiers and more mainly Ricoh and HP products on a daily basis repairing, Installing and servicing both mono and colour printers using your experience and knowledge of connecting and configuring digital devices on computer networks in a variety of organisations whilst exceeding expectations and adhering to our Customer Excellence ethos.
Working closely with the Office, you will manage your workload effectively and report accurately and timely all activities as required.
- To attend service calls as directed by Call Control, the Area Service Manager or Divisional Service Manager to meet our contractual obligations
- Preparation and Installation of MFP's
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Software Solutions
- Maintain vehicle stock to minimise losses
- Proven field service experience within the copier industry
- Full UK driving license - essential
- Good networking skills/ability
- Experience on Ricoh and/or HP kit is essential
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus Mobile, car allowance or Pool Car.
London and Home counties
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Equipment Installation