A successful engineering company working within the agricultural sector require a capable and proactive Field Service Engineer to join their team.
The business is well established and their products can be found on agricultural premises across the UK. The successful candidate will visit the sites to fulfil planned maintenance contracts and to provide a reactive diagnostic service where necessary.
Key duties will include:
· Fault diagnosis on a range of products
· The cleaning and maintaining of electrical, mechanical and gas components
· Accurate recording of company documentation
· Responsibility for planning your own work and where necessary overnight accommodation
· Compliance with site health and safety requirements
· Effective communication with Head Office whilst on site
Personal skills and attributes required:
· The ability to deal directly with clients is essential, as you will be the face of the company
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Capable of managing your own weekly work plan
· Self-motivated and keen to learn new skills
· Previous mechanical & electrical experience gained within the agricultural sector desirable but not essential
· Full clean driving licence essential
The company offer a salary of £32-£36k dependent upon your level of experience, a new company van with fuel allowance, 23 days holiday and the chance to be part of a friendly growing team.
Please apply online to be considered for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job